Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 1st - 3rd

So Ive been seeing a lot of "what I'm thankful for" blogs and I got blessed reading them so I decided to join in and share some things that I've been thankful for these first three days of November!
Monday-
I was especially thankful for Perspective! I love getting the chance to gather together with my fellow college folks and just worship our Heavenly Father and fellowship with them!!

This may seem petty and weird but I am thankful for arts and crafts! I cant tell you how many times a week I pull out the coloring book, paintbrush, modge podge and just loose my mind in some art!!! I love it!

I am thankful for hugs! I am such a girl for this- but a lot of times when people hug me I have to fight back tears because I feel so loved!! :)

Tuesday-
I am thankful for friends sending me texts messages to say they are praying for me! That is so very uplifting and encouraging!

I am thankful for God using ordinary people in an extraordinary way!

I am thankful for Physical Therapist who are willing to go the extra mile and squeeze you in to their BUSY schedule!!

Wednesday-
I am thankful for the faithfulness of Antioch's youth kids and their desire to grow closer to God!!

I am thankful for friends who call you up and ask you to go to Chapel with them!!

I am thankful for friends who will walk to Starbucks with you on a rainy day just so you can get some hot chocolate!!!


I am so blessed! I am thankful that I am so blessed that I had to force myself to limit the thankfulnesses :) to three a day!!

2 comments: